Saturday, February 13, 2010

Radical Womanhood

I would like to invite any women in the Northwest to a one day women's conference at Christ's Church in Federal Way on March 6th, 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.

"Embracing God's definition of femininity is a radical choice. Have you considered how feminist ideals have affected your perception of the role of women? Our speaker, Carolyn McCulley, is a former feminist who now accepts the biblical distinctions between men and women. Women of all ages and all seasons of life will be challenged as Carolyn encourages them to confront feminist ideology by being radical women and living by God's design."

8:00 – 8:45 A.M. Registration Check-in/Continental Breakfast
8:45 – 10:15 A.M. Session I: Men Aren’t the Problem
10:15 – 10:35 A.M. Break/Snack
10:35 – 12:00 P.M. Session II: The Importance of Home.
12:00 – 1:45 P.M. Lunch (optional lunch $8.75, or provide your own).
1:45 – 3:15 P.M.Session III: Mommy Wars
3:15 – 3:45 P.M. Q &A Closing

Early Registration Through Feb. 21:
$30 per person/ $20 per H.S. or college student.

Registration After Feb. 21
$35 per person, no student discount.

To register go here and click on "what's happening"

There are a few of us going from Tacoma, so let me know if you want to carpool and ask me if you have any questions! I have read one of Carolyn's books and was really blessed by it. I'm looking forward to a day of sitting under her wise teaching and I would love it if you could join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment