Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Mom, I thought you might like to see where I am living! So this is what I'm calling home for the next few weeks. My dorm room is on the 6th floor and is definitely small, but I have it all to myself so it is perfect for a short stay! The photo above is taking from my doorway so that is basically it.
To the right when you enter is my own sink. The toilets, showers, and kitchen are down the hall.
My bed is not much more than a piece of foam but I have been sleeping great! Maybe because I have been sooo sleepy every time my head hits the pillow!
The big closet is to the left when you enter and then I have my own fridge (which I have been filling with groceries so I can save some money on meals) and then I have tons of shelf space--more than enough since I don't have many belongings with me. Also, my internet is hooked up in my room now. Yay! This is my view of the modern part of the city from my dorm window. Our dorm is in a little quiet neighborhood about a 15 minute walk from the campus.
This is my view of the modern part of the city from my dorm window. Our dorm is in a little quiet neighborhood about a 15 minute walk from the campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment