Sunday, August 5, 2012

Busy Summer Months

Hey everyone! Due to blog technicalities and an all around busy summer, it's been too long since I checked in here. We are without Internet right now and my phone for some reason is having errors when I try to upload photos so there will be none in this post until I figure that out.

Our biggest news is that we bought a house and with that got a puppy!! It is exciting times here. We live just north of Vancouver now so feel free to stop in if you are ever driving to Portland. This week was busy with packing, unpacking, cleaning, moving, and improving the new place. Last week we were in Colorado for a wedding (my first time besides driving through last December). And we've had several other weddings to attend as well (boy is it wedding season or what??!).

Before that I got to go back to Bitterroot Lake as they graciously let me come back as a counselor this year. Chris still hasn't been able to make it because of work but hopefully some day. We had a great group of kids and people there and I so enjoyed hanging out with my girls and experiencing their own camp joys with them.

Well there's a little fill in until I can get some photos of our life up for you. What's been keeping you busy this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment