Our friend Erin recommended this adorable beach rental community for our stay this week and we have been loving it! Totally affordable and we have a whole house to ourselves within walking distance of the beach. How great is that?? So for the week, this is home sweet home--I think we could both get used to this!
The ocean has been very tempestuous this week! We both enjoy watching the waves crashing in, but I think Chris could spend hours watching it! He loves it.
This is our "beach access." So far it's only been "ocean access" every time we've gone down. Being that its not hot outside, we're pretty content to just sit and watch--or at least I am. I know there's a part of my husband that just wants to dive right in.
"Mightier than the thunders of many waters, mightier than the waves of the sea, the LORD on high is mighty!" Psalm 93:4 (ESV)
WOW!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you guys and it looks like you are having a great time! You will have to let me know that name of that place you stayed! We would love to check it out!
ReplyDelete