Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Kitchen update (finally!)

Our kitchen has been mostly done for almost 3 months now so I hardly have any excuse for not getting these final photos up on the blog. It has been wonderful to have our new space DONE and have a functional and beautiful kitchen again. I'm loving the layout and how everything turned out. We still have a couple minor projects until it is truly done like the trim around the beam and a little more grouting on the backsplash, but who knows when it will all be finished so I figured it was time to take some photos and share them. Enjoy!










Chris did all the tile work himself and did a great job! He also helped install the floor and finished all the woodwork in the kitchen including our awesome new bar.



Titus was my big helper when I put our nook table together.

And here are some before shots again in case you forgot what it used to look like. I still need to dig up photos from when we moved in because by the point I took these photos, it was half torn up through the various other construction projects we tackled before the kitchen. It really was a cute little 1940's kitchen when we moved in. But now it is definitely more functional for the 21st century.

No comments:

Post a Comment