Saturday, April 7, 2012

Page CXVI Free Album

Chris and I discovered the band Page CXVI in the middle of our epic road trip last January. The group has kind of an indie sound and they redo classic hymns. I'm not necessarily an avid Christian music fan but I do love me some hymns and I also love the talent this group has. In a way it reminds me of what Regina Spektor would sound like if she was singing hymns. Anyway all that to say that they are giving away a free album for Easter that I would highly recommend downloading.

Go HERE to download. You have to give them your e-mail but its just so they will send you the link to download.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. You had me at Regina Spektor singing hymns! I am downloading it as I type!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! I never knew you were a Regina Spektor fan too!!

      Delete