Saturday, July 9, 2011

Vacation

Hello, old friends! Does anyone still frequent around here? I'm sorry to say that I went on a blogging vacation and didn't tell any of you!! I'm sure there are plenty of things I could have blogged about over the last 5.5 months but I have to admit that I got lazy in keeping you posted. I think I'm ready to remedy that over the next couple months so if you would like to continue checking in around here to see what the Sobels are up to, I welcome you! :-) For now I'll leave you with this photo from our real vacation on Nantucket Island last week. Have you been able to enjoy any vacations this summer?

4 comments:

  1. Heeyyyyy, Welcome back, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gonna enjoy my vacation in about a month with you! lahvy dahvy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Knittybutton! You will always remain my blogging inspiration!

    yaaaaaaaaaaay, Grace!! Can't wait to squeeze you!

    ReplyDelete